A Latter-day Faith Retreat
DAN WOTHERSPOON, Ph.D.
NATASHA HELFER PARKER, LCMFT, CST
JANA SPANGLER, IPC
February 28 – March 1, 2020
Salt Lake City, UT
Many of us find ourselves a bit outside the Mormon norm but still feel committed to continue our journeys as engaged members of the church, or we are committed to a spouse who chooses this. This retreat is focused on building community among and strengthening Mormons like us in the following ways:
- Navigating faith development in adulthood, including the integration of new and enriching perspectives within a less-traditional Mormon paradigm
- Creating and nurturing healthy relationships with family, friends, and loved ones, especially in light of faith and worldview differences
- Finding ways to full and healthy sexuality
- Raising children in ways that encourage them to have confidence and depth as they negotiate various Mormon terrains
- Finding friends/community who have similar outlooks and can offer support
Cost: $275 per person; $425 per couple (even two friends or family members deciding to register together). Click below to register:
If you cannot afford to pay to attend, or can only swing some of the cost, please inquire abut partial or full scholarships and volunteering. We are working hard to encourage people to donate funds for others to attend, and we are happy to put you on a waiting list to see what might unfold.
If you would like to donate toward scholarships to those who cannot otherwise attend, please click below! Thank you!
Friday (28th): 6 to 10 pm
Saturday (29th Leap Year’s Day!): 9 am to 9 pm or later
(includes lunch and dinner, and entertainment afterward—much of it starring you!)
Sunday (1st): 9 am to 5 pm (lunch included)
CONTACT AND FURTHER INFORMATION:
To learn more about retreat content, purposes, logistics of the venue/meals, etc., what to expect, or to inquire about possible scholarships that would allow you to attend:
Dan Wotherspoon: firstname.lastname@example.org
Natasha Helfer Parker: email@example.com
We look forward to seeing you at this event! We know it will be something everyone will really enjoy as well as receiving great perspectives, renewed energies, and making new friends!