Thursday June 24th and Sunday June 27th, 7pm Mountain Time
Host: Dan & Mark
For each of us, Jesus Christ represents someone and something greater than ourselves. On one hand, Jesus is the ideal human being, one who lived a truly authentic life in love towards God and towards his brothers and sisters—us. On the other, Jesus Christ is our savior, our redeemer, our king.
In this month’s Latter-day Faith Fireside, let’s explore our individual stories and perspective of who and what Jesus Christ is for us. There is no “correct answer” here—only a personal perspective arising from our inner work and our journey of faith seeking understanding. We may explore questions like:
- Who is Jesus to you?
- Is there a difference between Jesus and the Christ?
- What does the Atonement mean to you?
- How do you understand the Atonement to work?
- How have the teachings of Jesus helped you?
- How have your views about Jesus (or Jesus as the Christ) changed through your journey?
- In what ways have you felt Christ/God in your life?
- What difference does knowing about Jesus and knowing Jesus make?
- What experiences have you had with the Christ?
- What do you think of the Miracles of Jesus recorded In the New Testament?
- Is Christ our mediator with the father? If so, in what way?
- What does it mean to you to follow the path of Jesus?
Let’s talk about our stories of Jesus!